What to do When a Tenant Stops Paying Rent?

Are you worried and wondering what to do when a tenant stops paying rent? Thanks to My Property Partner we have set up a number of solutions to make sure you never need to worry about unpaid rent occurring.

Who are we?

My Property Partner is company which has been formed by a group of landlords. We are perfectly placed to assist you as we have felt the stresses and strains of letting out properties to tenants. We’ve dealt with everything from none paying tenants and tracking down those tenants that have absconded the property. We are committed to helping you as a like minded landlord deal with these issues if and when they arise.

What can we do for you?

If you have a tenant who has decided to stop paying rent then there are a number of procedures we will put in place to recover any money owed.

1) If your tenant is still in the property then we can pursue them with legal action. We will handle the full process on you behalf from drawing up the necessary paper work through to making the relevant application to the courts.


2) If you have a tenant who owes you rent and has absconded then don’t despair, through our track and trace system we will be able to locate the tenant and serve them with legal action.

We are proud to say that we have an extremely high success rate with obtaining unpaid rent on your behalf and we are confident we will be able to assist you.

What to do when a tenant stops paying rent? Come and have a no obligation conversation with us, we are here to be your safety net.

You can contact us on 0800 612 6298.

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *